The Society provides travel sponsorship to 8 Ph.D. students to promote their participation in Annual Meeting and National Symposium of the Society in India, as per terms and conditions given below:
- To and fro 3rd AC train fare with shortest route.
- Waving off the registration fee.
- Award of certificate for presenting their research findings.
- He/she should be below 30 years of age.
- He/she should be a member of IPS prior to the submission of application.
- One application from one zone
- If no application received from some zones, candidates from other zones can be considered, but it should not more than 2 to a particular zone. The maximum number of awards will be 8 only.
- This grant will only be given to those who are not getting any fellowship/scholarship from any source.
A Screening Committee will screen the applications to select the suitable candidates based on their research work.