|Complete postal Address with city code||Department of Plant Pathology, Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani - 431402, Maharashtra|
|Email IDs||9420713356, 9421480333|
|Mobile No.||9420713356, 9421480333|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. (Agri), Ph.D.
Position Held: Assistant Professor (Plant Pathology)
· Successfully completed “Network Project for Mitigating Bacterial Blight Disease of Pomegranate in Maharashtra” funded by National Horticulture Mission, Govt. of India during the year 2008-09 to 2012-13.
· Established an Experiential Learning Module of Mushroom Production Technology at College of Agriculture, Osmanabad during 2012-13.
· Successfully completed Maharashtra Agricultural Competitiveness Project “Inclusion of Climate Smart Agriculture Approaches in Existing Agricultural Practices and Capacity” implemented by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), New Delhi and VNMKV, Parbhani as a Member and Expert of Plant Pathology in the project.
· Institute of Scholars “Young Researcher Award, 2020”
· Institute of Scholars “Research Excellence Award, 2020
· Best Oral Presentation Award (II prize) in National Symposium on “Plant Disease Management for food security” jointly organized by the Association of Plant Pathologist (Central India) and ISCI, Mumbai at College of Agriculture, Nagpur during 9-11th November, 2014.
· Best Poster Presentation Award (II prize) in International Conference on “New Challenges in Plant Protection and Awareness for Crop Health” held at Bangkok, Thailand during 20th to 22nd January, 2016.
· Awarded with Certificate of Appreciation by Hon. Vice Chancellor, VNMKV, Parbhani for sincere and restless efforts to conduct NSS activities at State and National Level during 2015-16.
Mycology, Plant Bacteriology, Biological control with special reference to
diseases of fruit crops.