|Complete postal Address with city code||Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi - 110012|
Educational Qualification: Ph.D.
Position Held: Scientist (15.9.2011- 14.9.2015); Scientist (Sr. Scale) (continuing)
Significant Achievements: 10 years of research experiences in the field of viral diseases of agriculturally important crops and their management and fungal taxonomy. Presently working on biosystematics and population genomics of agriculturally important fungal cryptic species.
· Worked on major viral disease of Large cardamom and citrus.
· Identified the resistance source against Citrus tristeza virus.
· Developed Highly efﬁcient polyclonal antiserum against Large cardamom chirke virus.
· Associated with Indian Type Culture Collection (ITCC) for identification, Accession and supply of cultures
· Contributed in various research project as Principal Investigator and member
· Delivered lectures and presentations in various National and International seminars.
· Published scientific research article (14nos.), abstracts (15nos.), popular article (5nos.)
· Contributed in book chapters (10 nos) and books (3 nos).
· Life Member of the Indian Phytopathological Society, Indian Society of Mycology and Plant Pathology and Indian Virological Society
Best Oral Presentation in IPS 7th International Conference on “Phytopathology in Achieving UN Sustainable Development Goals” by Indian Phytopathological Society, January 16-20, 2020
Best Oral Presentation in International Seminar on Agriskills for Convergence in Research, Industry & Livelihood (Acril) by Crop and Weed Science Society, 28-11-19 to 1-12-19, 2019
Areas: Fungal biosystematics and population genetics